Created: Wednesday, 04 July 2018
We conducted data processing & interpretation in-house training courses for operating oil and gas companies and universities stuff and students, this builds the trust of our customers in our in-house training courses and helps in selling the dGB Earth Sciences interpretation (OpendTect) software.
We conducted workshop training data processing & interpretation courses for the operating oil and gas companies in their sites to save their times and help in understanding the dGB Earth Sciences interpretation (OpendTect) software
Courses has been delivered so far:
- For Qarun staff, Borehole Imaging Course (twice for more stuff)
- For Qarun staff, Petrophysics fundamentals
- For GUPCO staff, Seismic Imaging
- For GPC staff, Exploration Concepts and Structural Trap
- For GPC staff, Sequence Stratigraphy in Classic Reservoir
- For GPC staff, Foraminifera
Courses planned and agreed:
§ For Qarun stuff, Advanced petro-physics
Seismic Data Processing Courses:
§ Basic Seismic Processing Sequence
§ Advanced Seismic Processing Sequence
Geoscience Courses including:
· Unconventional Seismic Interpretations Using Seismic Attributes
· Borehole seismic
· Micro-seismic for reservoir production
· Integration reservoir characterizations
· Seismic Interpretation Principles
· Seismic Processing for Interpreters and Others
· Seismic Data acquisition and optimum survey design
· Practical advanced 3D seismic interpretation and seismic visualization
· Seismic Interpretations Introduction
· Data management and project administration
· AVO and seismic inversion.
· Introduction Petro-physics and geological interpretations.
· Depth conversion and velocity modeling
· Geological sequences stratigraphic
· Reservoir Analysis and Management Overview
· Geo-science Project management system administration
· Well logs and formation evaluation
· Seismic reservoir characterizations.
· Velocity modeling and depth migration.
· Wells log and core interpretations.
· Seismic and Petro-physics integration
· AVO theoretical &analysis and Practical interpretations short course
· Quantitative and qualitative seismic attributes interpretation
· Seismic attributes interpretations
· Seismic traditional and untraditional exploration workshop Diploma
· Untraditional seismic interpretation using seismic attributes cases studies.
· Advanced well logs interpretation
· Rock physics and petro-physic prediction from seismic.
· Seismic sequence stratigraphic.
· Applied Structural Geology in Hydrocarbon Systems Analysis.
· Clastic Exploration and Reservoir Sedimentology.
· Any other courses requested by client.