Geological Studies includes the following:
1. Describe the available ditch cuttings at the available wells and construct litho facies based on the ditch cutting-wireline log integration in addition to some core data.
2. Detailed stratigraphic correlation of the available wells based on the litho-biodata integration.
3. Chronostratigraphic and stratigraphic sections.
4. Tectono-stratigraphic history.
5. Produce isopach and lithofacies maps of the different stratigraphic units in the area.
6. Produce paleogeography maps.
7. Defining the depositional system elements.
8. Produce the expected reservoir patterns and trends